Rockwell Automation Allen Bradley
GE Intelligent Platforms
- Durus compact simple relay replacer PLC
- VersaMax Micro and Nano “block” type PLCs for discrete, analog and simple motion applications
- VersaMax Modular PLC for simple control applications with hot swap modules
- Series 90-30 PLC for low to mid-range applications
- PAC Systems Rxi, RX3i and RX7i range of Programmable Automation Controllers which expand on traditional PLCs, to provide a highly reliable, high-performance advanced control platform for discrete logic control, motion control, and process control.
- PAC8000 Controllers for field mounting in the extreme environments found in process applications
- QuickPanel Control combines visualization and control into one hardware platform. The QuickPanel supports a wide range of I/O types
- Proficy HMI/SCADA to visualize operations, perform supervisory control, and deliver reliable production data to higher-level analytic applications. iFIX offers a robust SCADA engine, rich set of connectivity options, open architecture and highly scalable and distributed networking model. CIMPLICITY is a client/server based visualization and control solution that helps visualize operations, perform supervisory automation and deliver reliable information to higher-level analytic applications.
- Control Software Machine Edition & Proficy Process Systems automation software suites are designed to enable you to get the most out of your investment in automation controllers. From a single programming environment for developing PAC controller and operator interface applications to a scalable hybrid process control system, GE’s integrated application development tools are designed to minimize development and deployment time.
- OPC servers – KEPServerEX to connect disparate devices and applications, ranging from plant control systems to enterprise information systems. KEPServerEX’s industry proven communication server manages critical automation, facility, and infrastructure data.
- OPC Bridging – LinkMaster allows you to easily link data from multiple data sources, providing you with a simple means of integrating systems from multiple vendors into a single operational solution.
- OPC Redundancy – RedundancyMaster increases the reliability and availability of OPC Server data. RedundancyMaster facilitates connections to a Primary and Secondary OPC server on your systems network.
- OPC .NET Client – ClientAce offers simple-to-use tools for developers wanting to build an OPC client application. ClientAce’s drag and drop controls or a full API, you can quickly OPC client-enable your .NET applications.
Let OICE introduce you to the world of IIoT solutions using Thingworx by PTC and deploy them faster.
- IoT – ThingWorx Thingworx is a platform for the rapid development and deployment of smart, connected devices. Its set of integrated IoT development tools support connectivity, analysis, production, and other aspects of IoT development.
- ThingWorx – Product Brief The IIoT begins with connectivity. Ensure connectivity to devices, applications, and data sources across your organization. Access industrial IoT and application data from on-premise web servers, off-premise cloud applications, and hybrid environments for ultimate flexibility.
Build better IIoT solutions and deploy them faster. Create robust industrial IoT solutions – faster and more easily than ever before. Harness deep functional capabilities with OICE Automation as part the Thingworx robust IIoT partner ecosystem, to develop feature-rich IoT applications that maximize your return on investment.
Manage and orchestrate your smart assets. Use ThingWorx to manage connected devices and control processes. Leverage out-of-the box functions and applications to ensure optimal performance of assets and operations. These capabilities provide substantial value in the form of increased uptime, reduced costs, role-based visibility and control, and improved compliance.
TBox RTU is an all-in-one package that brings an integral web server, push communication and reporting via email and SMS text messaging to monitoring and control applications. This innovative technology enables real-time access, anywhere, with a mobile phone, PC or smartphone to create a highly cost-effective solution. All TBox products provide the following core functionality:
- Embedded Internet, Web server, FTP, e-mail
- Alarm management and intelligent data logging
- Programmable control
- Multi-protocol (DNP 3.0, IEC 60870-5, Modbus, TCP/IP, etc.)
The TBox hardware options available are:
- TBox MS – is a modular system using up to 20 card slots that packs the processing power and multi-communications capabilities to suit virtually any process. Rugged hardware installs on a DIN rail or 19-inch rack and performs over a broad range of operating environments.
- TBox Lite – is a very compact, all-in-one RTU which is extremely effective for applications requiring up to 32 I/O points. Using four ports (Ethernet, RS 232, RS 485 and optional GSM/GPRS or PSTN modem) TBox Lite readily integrates systems, which include intelligent end devices, with the Internet and other IP networks.
- TBox Ultra-Low-Power extends the capabilities of TBox to even the smallest assets and processes. Battery and solar-power systems allow efficient operation where commercial power is unavailable. Hazardous area approvals and IP67 enclosures allow installation practically anywhere.
HOW OFTEN HAVE YOU ASKED THESE QUESTIONS..?
…WHERE do I find the latest version?
…WHO changed what?
…WHY was a change made?
…WHY is the device version different from the latest version on the server?
…WHEN was the last backup performed?
The Versiondogs project and version management software offers:
- Fully safeguarded data and significant time savings
- Regular automatic comparisons
Alarm when discrepancies are found
- One backup strategy for networked and non-networked devices
- Standardised management of all changes to control programs
- Analysis and traceability of changes using graphical, tabular or text-based version comparisons
- Changes displayed clearly
- Fast disaster recovery
- Integrated documentation
- Date organised with 100% clarity and transparency
Complete change history
- Audit trail reports at the click of a button
Download free white papers from the AUVESY website and contact us as the Thailand distributor:
Constant optimization of your production processes is important to ensure the best possible product quality – and ultimately the success of your company or enterprise.
Production Data Hub
The OPC Router offers automated data exchange as middleware and central communication platform by integrating systems and stand-alone solutions.
Must-Have Industry 4.0 Software
Visual configuration with exemplary monitoring and highly reliable renderings makes the OPC Router your number one choice as fast and efficient pathfinder and trusted companion for your Industry 4.0 projects.
In the graphical user interface you place the sources and destinations of your communication connections and assign the fields via drag&drop. In the status display, you can follow the data transfers live and view the values. You can find more detailed examples in the plug-in descriptions.
Many connectivity options for your project.
The OPC Router implements the communication between various systems. The implementation is realized by “plug-ins”. Each plug-in is configured according to the special requirements of the target system. For the realization of your project, you only need to license the plug-ins you need for your application. Then connect your systems with each other and build up your industry 4.0 system integration with it. Details on the functionalities of the many plug-ins are available here.
Other Products Used
- Freelance Version 2019 modules by ABB
- System 800xA (5.1) Product Catalog (FP4_included) Suite by ABB
- S900 Remote IO System – Intrinsic Safety in the Field for hazardous area applications by ABB